Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Life Goes On 2

--continued from previous post.....

Personally I don't like to stay, live or work in Kuala Lumpur...for some reasons. But I have to be in Kuala Lumpur for about 6 months...have to - no options given. First because I have to solve lots of thing regarding to my visa application since all the needed to go-places are located in Kuala Lumpur and obviously not in Johor (or Bandar Penawar). Before that, I have to apply visa to go somewhere (secret) to do something (secret). Too secretive huh? I am just not ready to tell the readers. Not yet. Second, life in Bandar Penawar is getting boring day by day after I have been there since 2008. This is what I perceive, so does my wife (we always feel in common). This opportunity is a getaway for us to escape from the horizon, hopefully. Third, for my health purposes (not to be told specifically), Kuala Lumpur is a great location for me for it has variety conventional and alternative health centre. Fourth (this is the most important factor); God has fated me to be in Kuala Lumpur where I never think to be transfered to. He knows better what is the best for me...until the moment I write about it in my blog, He has shown me lots of good things and makes me think how should I feel grateful for what He has arranged to me so far..Thank you Allah...

No comments: